COMPONENTS: Nasopharyngeal swab 3ml Modified Hanks Solution (1) 10ml viral transport tube Sterile packaging
SWAB STERILIZATION METHOD: High Energy Electron Beam Irradiation
NASOPHARYNGEAL FLOCKED SWAB
– Flocked 149mm long sampling swab made out of food grade materials specifically for nasopharynx.
– 81mm swab break point for sample tube storage.
– Nylon fiber technology allows sample to be trapped in the fiber matrix at the end of swab.
– Flocked swab releases up to 95% of the collected sample vs. traditional wound fiber swab which is only 20%- 30%.
TRANSPORT MEDIUM (active or inactive)
– The 3ml preservation UTM is an upgraded and modified Hanks solution.
– Our modified UTM can preserve samples for a longer time at room temp which can better guarantee the timeliness of specimens, increase the application scope of the product and the sensitivity of nucleic acid detection.
– Unused kits can be stored at room temperature for 12 months. (5o-30o C)